“10 Most Common Mistakes in Estate Planning” – Lunch Seminar Fountain Hills
April 15 @ 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
**POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE**
Please join us for a COMPLIMENTARY seminar where attorneys Matt Dana and Norris Heckel will be discussing:
- 60% of adults don’t have a Will – what is the consequence of dying without one?
- Pros and Cons of Internet Documents – is it worth taking a chance?
- What is probate, what causes it to be expensive, and how can it be avoided?
- How to protect your estate from estate taxes, income taxes, and capital gains.
- What qualifications should my executor have, and what are my choices?
- How you should avoid family conflicts and disputes.
- How long has it been since you have reviewed your documents? Think about:
- Changes in your assets
- Changes in the family dynamics
- Changes in the tax laws/ probate laws
All guests that book their initial consult from this seminar will be offered a $500 Discount Certificate.
Complimentary lunch will be included.