- This seminar has passed.
Dinner Seminar in Gilbert: The 10 Most Common Mistakes in Estate Planning
November 14, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Please join us for a FREE seminar where attorneys Matt Dana and Trevor Whiting will be discussing:
- 60% of adults don’t have a Will – what is the consequence of dying without one?
- Pros and Cons of Internet Documents – is it worth taking a chance?
- What is probate, what causes it to be expensive, and how can it be avoided?
- How to protect your estate from estate taxes, income taxes and capital gains.
- What qualifications should my executor have, and what are my choices?
- How you should avoid family conflicts and disputes.
- How long has it been since you have reviewed your documents? Think about:
- Changes in your assets
- Changes in the family dynamics
- Changes in the tax laws/ probate laws
All guests will be offered a simple amendment to their will or trust.
Complimentary dinner will be included.