Estate Planning from the Comfort of Your Own Home
The practice of law through telephone, video conferencing and email.
Do you want to create or make changes to your existing estate plan but don’t want to have to leave your home to do it? Then you are going to love our tele-law program here at Dana Whiting Law!
How does Tele-Law work?
Tele-law essentially works the same way as our traditional brick and mortar estate planning, with only a few minor adjustments to make it so you don’t have to leave home. Here’s a breakdown of our tele-law process:
- We will first hold a free initial phone consult or video conference with you so we can get to know you and understand what it is that you are looking to accomplish in the estate planning process.
- Next, if you already have an estate plan in place, you will email your existing estate planning documents to us for review at no charge. If you do not yet have an estate plan, we will create new estate planning documents based off of our initial consultation with you.
- After we have your new or reviewed estate planning documents ready, we will have a follow up phone or video conference consultation with you regarding changes that you would like to make as well as any changes we recommend.
- We will then provide you with a flat fee quote.
- We will draft and email you the documents once your estate plan is ready to review.
- After emailing you, we will hold another phone call or video conference with you to review the documents.
- Once the documents have been finalized, we will send over a mobile notary to your house to have the documents signed in the comfort of your own home.
- You can then sit back and relax, knowing that your estate plan is in place and you can look forward to the future with peace of mind!